Re: [RedHotJazz] Is it Benny Goodman?

  • ALAN BOND
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2012
      At the time of these recordings Benny Goodman was a much sought after sidemanand he was constantly busy with work for Red Nichols, Ted Lewis,  Ben Pollack and Ben Selvin among others. There was also some fairly lucrative work recording sound tracks for cartoon films. His name may not have been in lights this early but among those who mattered he was always in demand.

      TTFN - 007