Re: [RedHotJazz] Thanks

  • Alex Hill
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 11, 2012
      Hi, Ian,

      Not sure if it is your thing.. pop over to Live365 and there are plenty of
      Jazz on it... try Weimar Rundfunk station...

      As Ian had said... Youtube is a good place to find unknown who's who of
      those jazz years...

      ta

      Alex of Bournemouth, Dorset
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 13, 2012
        FOR INFO ON DATES AND CATALOG NUMBERS
        WWW.78DISCOGRAPHY.COM
        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Ian" <denisbloodnok@...> wrote:

        > Hi all - thanks for accepting my application for membership. Sadly, I'm not going to be contributing much here as the content is way, way out of my league.
        >
        > I'm digitising my collection of home-made cassette compilations and looking for more information re.dates & personnel inevitably led me to the website
      • Ian
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 14, 2012
          Wow Steven - thanks for that. It's already given me a partial solution to one track I've spent ages googling without success.

          Judging on the past few days, I have a feeling I'm never actually going to make it to 1930!