Re : [RedHotJazz] Thanks

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 11, 2012
      -----Message d'origine-----
      De : Andrew Taylor
      Date : mardi 11 septembre 2012 16:49
      À : RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : Re: [RedHotJazz] Thanks

      > Hi Ian,
      > If you have a good Internet connection, Youtube has a lot of material
      > and pandora.com is pretty good for exploring similar kinds of music.
      (...)

      Probably...

      "Dear Pandora Visitor,
      We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can
      no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S."

      :(

      P.
    • Alex Hill
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 11, 2012
        Hi, Ian,

        Not sure if it is your thing.. pop over to Live365 and there are plenty of
        Jazz on it... try Weimar Rundfunk station...

        As Ian had said... Youtube is a good place to find unknown who's who of
        those jazz years...

        ta

        Alex of Bournemouth, Dorset
        >> If you have a good Internet connection, Youtube has a lot of material
        >> and pandora.com is pretty good for exploring similar kinds of music.
        > (...)
        >
        > Probably...
        >
        > "Dear Pandora Visitor,
        > We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we
        > can
        > no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the
        > U.S."
        >
        > :(
        >
        > P.

      • stevenabrams78jazz
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 13, 2012
          FOR INFO ON DATES AND CATALOG NUMBERS
          WWW.78DISCOGRAPHY.COM
          --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Ian" <denisbloodnok@...> wrote:

          > Hi all - thanks for accepting my application for membership. Sadly, I'm not going to be contributing much here as the content is way, way out of my league.
          >
          > I'm digitising my collection of home-made cassette compilations and looking for more information re.dates & personnel inevitably led me to the website
        • Ian
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 14, 2012
            Wow Steven - thanks for that. It's already given me a partial solution to one track I've spent ages googling without success.

            Judging on the past few days, I have a feeling I'm never actually going to make it to 1930!