Re: [RedHotJazz] Identification request A vintage Jazz band on a video

  • ALAN BOND
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12 9:43 AM
      I worked with several reed men who placed the clamping screws over the top of their mouthpiece, not only on clarinet but on various saxophones too. It is purely a matter of personal preference and one reed man, whose name escapes me after 50 years, told me when asked that he would be put off by having the screws right in front of his nose.
      TTFN - 007