Re: [RedHotJazz] Ma Rainey on the Red Hot Jazz Archive

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2012
      Ouch! Sorry everyone, I though I had held this stupid, nightly remark... poor memory denied by all evidence, the matrix number did appear on the label, but never followed by the take number... so Bob’s question was the relevant one - and the answer is quite probably “yes”.
      Apologies again – not on the head, please !
      Patrice