Re: Help locating stray sessions in reissue

  • stevenabrams78jazz
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
      I have been collecting swmall combo sides of the 30's for many
      years and I have the 78s of the 8 Matthews sides and 4 of the Dick Porter sides. Would love to get the other Porter sides.
      Another one I was lucky to find is the Al Duffy quarter
      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "ikey100" <wlmoorman3@...> wrote:

      > I'm hoping to hear some of these sessions, I'd have thought them mostly not terribly obscure, but none of them are on the RHJA. I'm happy to purchase them where available. Can anyone advise about whether these sessions are available in a CD format reissue? Of those that are not, does anyone perhaps have files to share of any of the material?
      >
      > 2. Emmet Mathews: 1936, Vocalion (8 tracks, only his 1931 coupling with Laura Rucker appears available on Document)
      STEVEN ABRAMS
      SAN FRANCISCO
    • ikey100
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 7, 2012
        Thanks, Dave. (And Jim, Steven, and Hans).