Re: New Wolverines Reissue from Off The Record!

  • Ralph
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2012
      David,

      what a pity that:

      - the alternative takes of "Royal Garden Blues" and "A Good Man Is hard To Find"

      - the two tracks by DUDLEY MECUM'S WOLVERINES

      are not included on the CD.

      Regards,

      Ralph

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "davidsager1958" <davidsager1958@...> wrote:

      > Off The Record, the label that brought you the stunning King Oliver
      > compilation a few years back, is proud to announce its forthcoming "The
      > Complete Wolverines," coming on April 10!
      >
      > Here is the "hype page" on the Archeophone website, including sound
      > samples:
      >
      > http://www.archeophone.com/product_info.php?products_id=119
      >
      > Best
      >
      > David Sager

    • davidsager1958
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2012
        I do not believe there are alternates of those titles. I corresponded with Ross Laird who confirmed this.

        So, what do you like about the new Wolves set?

        DS