Re: [RedHotJazz] JOPLIN RAGTIME ORCHESTRA AND TRIESTE EARLY JAZZ ORCHESTRA

  • Bob Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      Dear Livio,

      Welcome to the group, and thanks for a very interesting E-mail. I'm writing this to let you know what is happening about error code 404.

      We have removed correspondence about this to a separate user group that you might like to join where you can find all the correspondence relating to said error

      The group moderator is Patrice Champarou, and the group's address is:
      rhj-tech@yahoogroups.com

      Kind Regards

      Bob Smith