New Wolverines Reissue from Off The Record!

  • davidsager1958
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2012
      Off The Record, the label that brought you the stunning King Oliver
      compilation a few years back, is proud to announce its forthcoming "The
      Complete Wolverines," coming on April 10!

      Here is the "hype page" on the Archeophone website, including sound
      samples:

      http://www.archeophone.com/product_info.php?products_id=119

      Best

      David Sager
    • Ralph
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2012
        David,

        what a pity that:

        - the alternative takes of "Royal Garden Blues" and "A Good Man Is hard To Find"

        - the two tracks by DUDLEY MECUM'S WOLVERINES

        are not included on the CD.

        Regards,

        Ralph

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "davidsager1958" <davidsager1958@...> wrote:

        > Off The Record, the label that brought you the stunning King Oliver
        > compilation a few years back, is proud to announce its forthcoming "The
        > Complete Wolverines," coming on April 10!
        >
        > Here is the "hype page" on the Archeophone website, including sound
        > samples:
        >
        > http://www.archeophone.com/product_info.php?products_id=119
        >
        > Best
        >
        > David Sager

      • davidsager1958
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2012
          I do not believe there are alternates of those titles. I corresponded with Ross Laird who confirmed this.

          So, what do you like about the new Wolves set?

          DS