Re: [RedHotJazz] 7 Pods of Pepper, NORK, and Johnny Miller files

  • ALAN BOND
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2012
      Hi Folks,
                     There are a number of 'southern' players who are overlooked and Sharkey Bonano is one of them. He enjoyed a long career with his last recordings being made in 1969 or 1970. I don't think amy of us need worry whether Rapollo or Ropollo is correct - it's the music that counts and we all know his work.

      TTFN - 007