Hello to all

  • P.W. Fenton
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
      Hello everyone here. Some of you may know me. I am the proprietor of
      BluesLand.Net I'm very excited to be involved with a list inspired by the
      Red Hot Jazz Archives that have long been an excellent source of
      information for me.

      One question, however... When I went to the website to join this group a
      black screen came up, but none of the pictures appeared (only placeholders
      where the pictures should have been). Anyone else having that experience?

      P.W. Fenton
      New Port Richey, FL
      http://BluesLand.Net - A comprehensive network of Blues related resources
    • Scott Alexander
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
        P.W. - Yep I'm getting the same thing.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
          Hello (should I say good night? almost 1.00 a.m. here;)

          > One question, however... When I went to the website to join this group a
          > black screen came up, but none of the pictures appeared (only placeholders
          > where the pictures should have been). Anyone else having that experience?

          I know, I must change this, Yahoo definitely has trouble with pictures (even
          with my DSL connection, they randomly vanish) and such a heavy screen is not
          really needed. This was just an attempt. Same for HTML features like
          choosing between messages in threaded or expanded format, I've just checked
          other Yahoopages and this no longer works ;(

          Patrice
        • ronaldaroo
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
            > One question, however... When I went to the website to join this
            group a
            > black screen came up, but none of the pictures appeared (only
            placeholders
            > where the pictures should have been). Anyone else having that
            experience?

            > P.W. Fenton

            Yes!
            Ronald John Saunders