Song files in "The Red Hot Jazz Archive"

  • Niku
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2012
      I went to "The Red Hot Jazz Archive" today to see if any more of Annette Hanshaw's songs had been posted. I found that none of the song files could be opened. Is this just a temporary situation?
    • Nigel Burlinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2012
        I think so...I just listened to "Aint He Sweet" and "Button Up Your Overcoat "via Real Player and it was OK.

        However, "After My Laughter Came Tears" got the 404 message....

        Always a pleasure to hear Annette!

        Nigel in France