ADMIN: Re: Ory's Creole Trombone

    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 14, 2012
      -----Message d'origine-----
      From: stevenabrams78jazz
      Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:21 PM
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Re: Ory's Creole Trombone

      > Hi Bob and welcome
      > I have that Cabaret Echoes CD and I can send you the mp3 by email.

      No big deal, really, but referring to the group's rules (yes, there are a
      few...) maybe it would be more suitable that such kind, and definiteley
      private offers be sent, er... privately.

      P.
      Message 66 of 66 , Feb 23, 2012
        Thanks Michael

        I see no reason not to accept Elgar's reported memory.

        What it proves, yet again, is that more players recorded than those whose
        names are known to us and that it is dangerous to seek to attribute
        everything to those whose names we do know.