Re: [RedHotJazz] Ory's Creole Trombone

  • John McCusker
    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 14, 2012
      That's the one. Caberet Echos. Not just Ory's Creole Trombone but all six sides.
      John McCusker

      Message 66 of 66 , Feb 23, 2012
        Thanks Michael

        I see no reason not to accept Elgar's reported memory.

        What it proves, yet again, is that more players recorded than those whose
        names are known to us and that it is dangerous to seek to attribute
        everything to those whose names we do know.