Ory's Creole Trombone

  • Bob Mates
    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 14, 2012
      Hi, everyone! Would anybody know whether or not Kid Ory's 1921 recording of "Ory's Creole Trombone" is available as an MP3? I have seen other versions of the song, but not that one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, in advance. Blessings, Bob
      Message 66 of 66 , Feb 23, 2012
        Thanks Michael

        I see no reason not to accept Elgar's reported memory.

        What it proves, yet again, is that more players recorded than those whose
        names are known to us and that it is dangerous to seek to attribute
        everything to those whose names we do know.