New Orleans Traditional Jazz Camp for Adults

  • nhemeter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hello All,

      The New Orleans Traditional Jazz Camp for Adults has a few openings for the 2012 session to be held June 10-15 in the heart of the French Quarter. We have 2 openings from Trombones, 1 saxophone, 1 bass/tuba, and 2 vocals. Please visit our website at www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com for more information or contact me.

      Many thanks for your support and keep swinging!

      Nita Hemeter