Canadian Collectors Congress Traditional/Classic Jazz Award

  • bsdfl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2012
      Friends,

      I hope this isn't against the group rules but I thought members would want
      to know that the deadline for submitting entries to the CCC
      Traditional/Classic Jazz Award is Feb. 17, 2012.

      The award is presented to the best Canadian Traditional/Classic Jazz
      recording released in 2011 although the recording itself could have been
      done at any time in the past. There is some wiggle room for Canadian
      recordings with some foreign players but for more information please contact
      Gene Miller at jazcol@... .

      Best Regards,

      Ric Giorgi
      Conductor