Gramaphone Magazine Archive

  • gerry.paton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
      Full archive from 1923. Try the search box, quite a lot of info on jazz discs/artists:

      http://www.gramophone.net/AboutTheArchive/
    • Bob Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
        Dear Gerry,

        Just to give the site a quick try, I looked up the Gramophone issue for my birth month,
        and in the editorial I came across this marvellous phrase: "bathsingable tune", and this in reference to a review of a classical work !

        Kind Regards

        Bob Smith