Re: [RedHotJazz] Accessibility on the Red Hot Jazz Archive

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2011
      -----Message d'origine-----
      From: J. E. Knox
      Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 2:52 AM
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [RedHotJazz] Accessibility on the Red Hot Jazz Archive
      [...]

      > If you're saying those *particular* files
      > sounded good to you on your peecee, it's possible your decoder
      > software is doing a better job than the Real Player version I have

      No, I was saying that today's encoders work much better, even while
      applying such a heavy compression. But everything else can be done,
      uploading heavier files, even playing mp3's from the Realplayer, or
      streaming from other websites which explicitely allow that, and even provide
      the code lines!
      Experimenting, and asking what works best for the largest number of
      visitors, will be the next step of my "project", assuming anyone is
      interested.

      P.