Re: [RedHotJazz] Woody Allen

  • CJ Tobias
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2011
      Woody Allen and His Jazz Band will be performing at Royce Hall at UCLA next
      month. I would go, but, unfortunately, cannot afford the tickets. They are
      expensive. If you are from southern California then hopefully you can.

      http://halltickets.org/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1756031&event=Woody+Allen+an
      d+His+New+Orleans+Jazz+Band&ppcsrc=8164926747&nid=1&eid=PL2&egid=B