Re: [RedHotJazz] buster bailey....

  • ALAN BOND
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hi Andrew,
                        I have a Sandy Brown LP with Ray Crane on it which I may be able to set up as a sound file of some sort. I normally record stuff and put it straight on to CD as it is less hassle. I heard Ray Crane live quite a few times in the Watford area when he had a very nice quintet. Like most jazzers he was a very pleasant chap to talk to and most receptive of the offer of liquid refreshment which was, as always, tongue loosening, and some very convivial evenings ensued.
      TTFN - 007