By way of explanation

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2011
      I am not quite sure how I just contrived to send to the list a draft
      contribution to an old debate which I didn't send at the time. I don't
      remember why I didn't send it when it was relevant. Possibly I just got
      distracted.

      Fortunately it isn't rude about anybody, but at this late date it's probably
      best ignored!