re:Cicero Thomas

  • stevenabrams78jazz
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 18, 2011
      2a. Re: Cicero Thomas
      Posted by: "spacelights" spacelights@... spacelights
      I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet, but are the Kansas City
      Stompers and Kansas City Tin Roof Stompers sessions reversed on Frog
      DGF70...?
      On Collector's Classics CD 'The Junie Cobb Collection' and LP 'Chicago in
      the 20'ies (sic) - Part 2', the track listed as "Aunt Jemima Stomp" is
      Frog's "Shanghai Honeymoon"... and so on.
      Which reissue is correct?
      Hi Folks:
      There is an easy way to tell "Shanghai Honeymoon"
      It is a rip off 'JUST A SONG AT TWILIGHT'

      My first post since joining this group and hope it helps.
      STEVEN ABRAMS
      SAN FRANCISCO
      STEVENSO-B@...