Re: [RedHotJazz] Are all the pages working???

  • Bob Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2011
      Dear Sean,

      It would appear that all the Eddie Peabody recordings are deleted (or, in any case, taken offline).
      Other recordings by other artists that I've listened to previously are still available.

      Maybe one day we shall get some information about the state of the Red Hot Jazz Archive.

      Kind Regards

      Bob Smith

    • drjazztb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2011
        There might be some on _www.dailymotion.com_ (http://www.dailymotion.com)
        but unbelievably, the videos are often interrupted by commercials.

        In a message dated 8/10/2011 3:19:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        robert.smith@... writes:

        Dear Sean,

        It would appear that all the Eddie Peabody recordings are deleted (or, in
        any case, taken offline).
        Other recordings by other artists that I've listened to previously are
        still available.

        Maybe one day we shall get some information about the state of the Red Hot
        Jazz Archive.

        Kind Regards

        Bob Smith

      • Sean
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2011
          Yes, Eddie seems to have been taken offline along with several other artistes.Whats going on?????