Re: [RedHotJazz] Are all the pages working???

  • drjazztb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2011
      A lot of the links for a while now don't work for whatever reason. the
      SEARCH feature no longer works either.

      In a message dated 8/10/2011 10:19:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      moyses@... writes:

      The Eddie Peabody music links on his page of RHJA seem not to work. Anyone
      have success? I just keep getting Error 404 displayed.
      Sean.

    • Bob Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2011
        Dear Sean,

        It would appear that all the Eddie Peabody recordings are deleted (or, in any case, taken offline).
        Other recordings by other artists that I've listened to previously are still available.

        Maybe one day we shall get some information about the state of the Red Hot Jazz Archive.

        Kind Regards

        Bob Smith

      • drjazztb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 10, 2011
          There might be some on _www.dailymotion.com_ (http://www.dailymotion.com)
          but unbelievably, the videos are often interrupted by commercials.

          In a message dated 8/10/2011 3:19:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
          robert.smith@... writes:

          Dear Sean,

          It would appear that all the Eddie Peabody recordings are deleted (or, in
          any case, taken offline).
          Other recordings by other artists that I've listened to previously are
          still available.

          Maybe one day we shall get some information about the state of the Red Hot
          Jazz Archive.

          Kind Regards

          Bob Smith

        • Sean
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2011
            Yes, Eddie seems to have been taken offline along with several other artistes.Whats going on?????