[ADMIN] Recording from the Red Hot Jazz Archive

    Message 1 of 13 , May 31, 2011
      I am afraid I've had to stop the flood, so as to keep the group free from
      this, and other discussions related to technical issues - which, as I've
      desperately tried to explain, are sure to lead to enless questions and
      suggestions, unrelated to the group's topic.
      I still think that these, and several other questions regarding the website,
      the group, or other matters , are worth discussing... possibly outside the
      RHJ mailing-list, so I have just created
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rhj-tech , an open message board where anyone
      can post (no need to subscribe, the counterpart being full moderation, of
      course).
      I do not have much time to devote to it at the moment, but I hope it will
      help; I've also taken the liberty of forwarding Marc's message about Macs.