The Post-Bix Goldkette Recordings - Part Two

  • Nick Dellow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011
      Part One of an article on the post-Bix Jean Goldkette recordings
      (specifically those with arrangements by Don Redman), written by myself and
      Albert Haim, was published in VJM Magazine earlier this year.

      Part Two of the article has now been published in the magazine, and this is
      available at: http://www.vjm.biz/160%20Goldkette.pdf
      To see Part One, the link is: http://www.vjm.biz/159%20goldkette.pdf

      I would be happy to answer questions concerning any aspect of our article,
      through the Group.

      Nick