Re: Sweet Emma

  • reid1947@impulse.net.au
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2011
      Thank you to all the members who helped me with my "Cincinatti Kid" dilemma.
      I have bitten the bullet and purchased the CD mentioned. It worked out to
      Aust$63.95, including postage. It is a 5 cd set featuring music from 2 other
      films, which I doubt I will ever listen to, to quote Howard, slightly out of
      context.
      Once again thank you all. I will advise at a later date my opinion of the
      purchase.

      Peter L.