AW: [RedHotJazz] Billy Arnold was: Le Jazz En France by Olivier Brard & Daniel Nevers

  • Rader, Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Just one small point on the existing entries on the RedHotJazz site. The composer credits for "Left Alone Again Blues" should be Anne Caldwell and Jerome Kern . It's from a show called "The Night Boat" and the version here interpolates "Swannee River", "Bluebells of Scotland" and "Home Sweet Home" (I think). Maybe someone could confirm.

      Michael Rader

      -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----