Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Red Hot Jazz Archive

  • Bob Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2011
      I got the "404" message when I tried to play Jelly Roll Morton and Clarence Williams recordings, but I had no trouble playing and downloading Louis Armstrong's Hot Seven recordings.

      Cheers

      Bob Smith

    • Carl Macaluso
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24, 2011
        Hi,
        404 on Dolly Kay and Marion Harris alos.
        Seems to be alot of files missing.
      • Dan Van Landingham
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24, 2011
          I accessed the RHJ website last night and couldn't get the audio.I had my
          speakers turned on.Everything
          was there but the sound.