Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Red Hot Jazz Archive

  • Mordechai Litzman
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2011
      I cannot even play anything; when I access a file I get the following message:

      Server Error
      404 - File or directory not found.
      The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
      or is temporarily unavailable.Any advice how to get to the music files?

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24, 2011
        I got the "404" message when I tried to play Jelly Roll Morton and Clarence Williams recordings, but I had no trouble playing and downloading Louis Armstrong's Hot Seven recordings.

        Cheers

        Bob Smith

      • Carl Macaluso
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24, 2011
          Hi,
          404 on Dolly Kay and Marion Harris alos.
          Seems to be alot of files missing.
        • Dan Van Landingham
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24, 2011
            I accessed the RHJ website last night and couldn't get the audio.I had my
            speakers turned on.Everything
            was there but the sound.