Re: Red Hot Jazz Archive

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 7 1:27 AM
      Thanks, Partrice. So I take it that this has happened before?

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 17 1:10 AM
        It's great to see that the site is running again and that we're able to download and play the songs on Real Time! Magical, unseen, hands at work somewhere.
      • Jack
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24 6:57 AM
          Correction--

          I don't know if the problem is with the files or with Real Player, but I can play the music now; however, I can't save the songs to my library. I'm getting the message: "Record disabled, this is not an internet stream". Are others having the same problem?

          --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <scara9mouche@...> wrote:

          > It's great to see that the site is running again and that we're able to download and play the songs on Real Time! Magical, unseen, hands at work somewhere.

        • Mordechai Litzman
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24 8:53 AM
            I cannot even play anything; when I access a file I get the following message:

            Server Error
            404 - File or directory not found.
            The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
            or is temporarily unavailable.Any advice how to get to the music files?

            ________________________________
            I don't know if the problem is with the files or with Real Player, but I can
            play the music now; however, I can't save the songs to my library. I'm getting
            the message: "Record disabled, this is not an internet stream". Are others
            having the same problem?

            --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <scara9mouche@...> wrote:

            > It's great to see that the site is running again and that we're able to
            >download and play the songs on Real Time! Magical, unseen, hands at work
            >somewhere.

          • Bob Smith
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 24 9:45 AM
              I got the "404" message when I tried to play Jelly Roll Morton and Clarence Williams recordings, but I had no trouble playing and downloading Louis Armstrong's Hot Seven recordings.

              Cheers

              Bob Smith

            • Carl Macaluso
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 24 6:11 PM
                Hi,
                404 on Dolly Kay and Marion Harris alos.
                Seems to be alot of files missing.
              • Dan Van Landingham
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 24 8:45 PM
                  I accessed the RHJ website last night and couldn't get the audio.I had my
                  speakers turned on.Everything
                  was there but the sound.