Timeless Historical Records

  • aclassicjazzfan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
      Does anyone know what has become of this label? For months their website has been displaying a sign saying "Under Maintenance. Come Back Soon." Thank you.

      Gerard J. Fitzpatrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
        Their last issue known to me is ³Americans In Holland, vol. 2², CBC1-095,
        which appeared in 2010. It was issued after they placed an advert in the
        Autumn 2010 VJM.