Looking for a 1924 song in mp3

  • Matthew McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2011
      I am looking for a song called "Colorado" by Walter Hirsch It was recorded by:

      Henry Burr and Albert Campbell on Victor 19283
      The Romancers (Paul Specht) on Columbia 139-D
      The Continental Dance Orchestra on Banner 1324/Regal 9618

      It was probably recorded by others, but I'm not sure If anyone could help me with this song I would be very grateful.

      Thanks,
      Matt