Re: [RedHotJazz] Messages not getting through?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
      -----Message d'origine-----
      From: Andrew Homzy
      Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:56 PM
      To: redHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Messages not getting through?

      > Hi everyone,
      > I posted a message on March 13 & it didn't show in my mailbox.
      > I went to the Yahoo site and the most recent message showing is the
      > following.
      > 8502 Re: Instrumentation similar to the KOCJB Re: Instrumentation similar
      > to the KOCJB
      > ... I have photos in a book called "New Orleans Jazzmen" by Rose and
      > Souchon of "Happy Schillings Orchestra" 1915 with 2 trumpets/cornets in
      > the line-up. ... Peter L Reid
      > reid1947
      > Feb 28, 2011
      > 6:21 am

      > Maybe my last message didn't warrant comment, but the fact that I never
      > saw it come through is strange.

      > Cheers,

      > Andrew

      Hi Andrew

      I looked in the records of the group's activities (Yahoo keeps tracks of
      everything) and I think I've found the explanation.
      You posted a message on March 13th, 8.29 pm from andrew.jazzz@... ,
      which was logically bounced with the reason : "not a member".
      That was just before the 8.32 one, from your regular address, which
      obvioulsy went through - there were five more posts since then, which all
      show on the webpage - and you should have received them as well, I checked
      there was no problem your account.

      Of course, once again, I recommend to send such complaints or questions to
      me, rather than to the whole group who cannot be of any help.

      And in case you wondered, no, I have no possibilty to access retrieve the
      content of automatically rejected posts.

      Best,