Re: [RedHotJazz] KOCJB - Best transfer?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2011
      And I would go for the Archeophone because they were often working from
      better copies and because the Paramounts are far superior since they figured
      the recording characteristic, which had evidently defeated JRTD.

      Having said that, I¹m very pleased I have both. An with the Retrieval you
      also get the Oliver/Morton Autograph in a new dubbing from Bill Russell¹s
      copy, which sounds like music for the first time since the originals.

      Not very helpful are we?