Help Wanted with Savoy Bearcats

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2011
      Does anyone own or know of someone who owns a copy of the sheet music of Walter Donaldson’s “In The Middle of the Night” which is adorned with a photo of the Savoy Bearcats? I already have a fairly low-resultion scan of this courtesy of Anthony Barnett, who had it from an American collector. An e-mail to Vince Giordano went unanswered. If anyone can provide a high-resolution scan of the sheet music cover or, better still, a copy of the original photograph, it will be gratefully acknowledged when a forthcoming article on the Bearcats' ace clarinet player, Carmelo Jarí sees the light of day.

      I would also appreciate a label scan of any original issue of a Savoy Bearcats Victor.

      Many thanks in advance,

      Michael Rader
      Karlsruhe, Germany

      WEB.DE DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt mit
      gratis Handy-Flat! http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2