Re: [RedHotJazz] Pm 12875 Barrel House Five - Endurance Stomp alternate take

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10 6:27 AM
      Both takes are reported on Paramount 12875. I don¹t know how one would
      definitely assess which is commoner, but the plain take was reissued long
      before the ­A take and I guess it is commoner on Paramount too.

      I wasn¹t sure how dramatic you would regard as dramatic! There are
      certainly a lot of differences.