Re: Early Brass Basses

  • Luis
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 2, 2011
      Henry "Bass" Edwards stay in the Ellington Band from june 1925 to spring
      1926.

      Mack Shaw, stay in the band from spring 1926 to june 1927.

      Luis

    • domitype
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 12, 2011
        I found this 1915  picture (and info) on the Henry Allen Band:
        http://www.hurricanebrassband.nl/Brassband%20Henry%20Allen%20brass%20band.htm
        Be sure to check the Brass Band History page on that site - lots of research here!

        Dave Richoux (you may notice a different e-mail for me due to technical difficulties with my old one.)

        On Feb 11, 2011, at 12:31 AM, "David Brown" <johnhaleysims@...> wrote:

        Hello John

        Difficult to find pictorial evidence 20s & 30s brass snip