Admin: Interference with flow of discussions

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      It has been brought to my notice by a group member - not the victim
      himself - that people have been telling a recent poster to "piss off" the
      group. While we encourage controversial debate on subjects that are on
      topics of interest to the group, we condemn any attempts to intimidate any
      poster for anything he has written to the group. If we have any evidence
      that such threatening behaviour is coming from subscribers, they will be
      removed from the mailing list and their names will be reported to Yahoo.

      Since the group archives can be accessed from the outside, we can't be sure
      that the mails have been coming from group members. If Patrice or I feel that
      content or tone of postings is not appropriate, we will step in and warn posters,
      so there is no need at all for anyone to try to persuade others to refrain from
      posting.

      All the best,

      Michael
      Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
      Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02