RE: [RedHotJazz] Early Brass Basses

    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 1 2:26 AM
      PS, the link I sent is to part 1. There are two other parts published in subesquent issues of the "Jazz Archivist", all of which are available on-line.
    • domitype
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 12 11:30 PM
        I found this 1915  picture (and info) on the Henry Allen Band:
        http://www.hurricanebrassband.nl/Brassband%20Henry%20Allen%20brass%20band.htm
        Be sure to check the Brass Band History page on that site - lots of research here!

        Dave Richoux (you may notice a different e-mail for me due to technical difficulties with my old one.)

        On Feb 11, 2011, at 12:31 AM, "David Brown" <johnhaleysims@...> wrote:

        Hello John

        Difficult to find pictorial evidence 20s & 30s brass snip