ADMIN (sort of;) Email commands

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Some questions I received from another group reminded me that not everyone
      knows about email commands.
      You do not need a Yahoo account and password to change your main settings,
      this can be easily done by sending a blank messages to one of the following
      addresses :

      If you no longer wish to receive individual email from the group :
      RedHotJazz-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      If you prefer getting daily digests :
      RedHotJazz-digest@yahoogroups.com

      If you want to set your account back to individual messages :
      RedHotJazz-normal@yahoogroups.com

      The process is completely automated, no need to fill in the subject line or
      add any kind words for the robot ;)
      The effect is usually instant, but you may sometimes have to wait for a
      couple of hours until it works. In any case, you should receive a
      confirmation message a few seconds after you've sent the request.

      (of course I strongly recommend members without a Yahoo account who wish to
      use the "nomail" feature as their "holiday mode" to keep these commands in a
      safe place, we do not want to lose them forever ;)

      P.