Re: [RedHotJazz] Anyone know why the main site is down?

  • Richard Lund
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 4, 2010
      Sorry, I guess I went a little overboard with this, partially because
      of my fear that the site might disappear some day...
      If this wasn't a realistic possibility, I would never have said anything
      publicly, and now after reading your last message I will stop talking
      about it - done.
      One clarification: MP3s when played through a Flash interface are not
      particularly easy to download either unless you know a few tricks.