Re: [RedHotJazz] Anyone know why the main site is down?

  • patrice.champarou@free.fr
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 4, 2010
      -----Message d'origine-----
      From: myself

      >TheRE have been so many temporary failures over the years that I suppose
      >the
      > safest thing (...) is to wait until things are settled.

      I meant to add "next time the site is down".
    • Richard Lund
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 4, 2010
        Sorry, I guess I went a little overboard with this, partially because
        of my fear that the site might disappear some day...
        If this wasn't a realistic possibility, I would never have said anything
        publicly, and now after reading your last message I will stop talking
        about it - done.
        One clarification: MP3s when played through a Flash interface are not
        particularly easy to download either unless you know a few tricks.