Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: contact for Scott Alexander

  • drjazztb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2010
      It just occurred to me that someone has to be paying his hosting company
      to keep the site online. "Follow the money"?

      In a message dated 10/31/2010 10:37:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      drjazztb@... writes:

      Good e-mail. I'll be looking forward to what you find out.

      Thanks.

      Ted

      In a message dated 10/31/2010 5:31:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      _drjazztb@..._ (mailto:drjazztb@...) writes:

      If I find out, and have permission to do so, I'll post here. Perhaps it
      will also get changed on his site.

    • patrice.champarou@free.fr
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2010
        Message 3 of 10 , May 23, 2011