Fwd: 2011 New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp

  • Nita Hemeter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2010
      Dear Trad Jazz Enthusiasts,

      The 2011 New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp will be held June 5-10, 2011. The first
      cost break deadline for registration is October 31, 2010.

      We have attached several documents for your review:

      Press Release

      Public Service Announcement

      Small JPG advertisement

      We would appreciate any assistance in spreading the word about our fabulous
      jazz camp. If you would be so kind as to put a link to our camp on your
      site, we would be happy to reciprocate. If you link to our site, please
      send me an email so I can be sure to provide a link back to your site.

      Additional information, testimonials and pictures can be found on our
      website.

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      Nita Hemeter