'Blues In The Night'

  • Liam Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Many years ago the BBC ran a late night programme called 'Blues In The Night', The theme tune was also 'BITN' and the intro was beaten out on the drum (Kettle, I believe). A very dramatic rendition, I always felt. I have searched for this version for many years, but have never found it. Is anyone aware of which band or orchestra was responsible, or has anyone even heard it? I would be very appreciative of any suggestions or other help the members might offer.

      Regards
      eclectic