Contact with Scott Alexander

  • Bob Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010
      I understand that Scott is very busy. He does find the time to bring the Red Hot Jazz Archive back online when it collapses, but hasn't time to correct individual titles that don't work.
      It's been suggested that if we make a list of all the titles that don't work, then they can be corrected en masse.

      I'm prepared therefore to compile such a list if you'll send me details of titles that won't play. Please let me have the URL of the title (or the tinyurl) so that I don't have to search for it.

      I think your replies will be better sent via the group, so that there aren't a lot of duplicates.

      The title I was looking for was Katherine Henderson's "What If We Do" (http://tinyurl.com/3aeexsp).

      Cheers

      Bob Smith