Re: [RedHotJazz] Jazzology web site

  • tubaman@tubatoast.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010
      That is what happens when a domain is not renewed - a placeholder is put up until somebody pays the fee. It could go to anybody who wants it and pays first.

      David Richoux
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010
        However, now that I check on my main computer - it works just fine!
        Are you sure you spelled it correctly?

        Either that was you problem or they just renewed their subscription!

        Dave Richoux

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010
          It does on mine too. I guess they did renew their subscription.

          Michael Rader

          However, now that I check on my main computer - it works just fine!
          Are you sure you spelled it correctly?

          Either that was you problem or they just renewed their subscription!
          <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~-->
          GRATIS für alle WEB.DE Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!