Jazzology web site

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010
      Does anyone know why the George H. Buck Foundation's jazzology.com website has disappeared to be replaced by a sort of portal site with a young blonde on the right-hand side?

      Michael Rader
    • tubaman@tubatoast.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010
        That is what happens when a domain is not renewed - a placeholder is put up until somebody pays the fee. It could go to anybody who wants it and pays first.

        David Richoux
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010
          However, now that I check on my main computer - it works just fine!
          Are you sure you spelled it correctly?

          Either that was you problem or they just renewed their subscription!

          Dave Richoux

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010
            It does on mine too. I guess they did renew their subscription.

            Michael Rader

            However, now that I check on my main computer - it works just fine!
            Are you sure you spelled it correctly?

            Either that was you problem or they just renewed their subscription!
            <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~-->
            GRATIS für alle WEB.DE Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!